In-Home Tutoring Services Resume
To our Students and Parents:
For the first time in over a year, most provinces in Canada are moving closer to Stage 2. I am excited to announce that this will clear the way for Tutors on Call to resume our much anticipated in-person tutoring services.
Tutors on Call will be offering in-person tutoring again this summer (for BC, Alberta and Ontario.)
1. Your province will need to be in stage 2 (or stage 3 for Alberta) for in-person tutoring to commence.
2. Covid protocols will be in place ie. masks, proximity etc…
3. For those interested, Tutors On Call will continue to offer online tutoring services all across Canada.
4. We are expecting a very busy summer. Due to the unique nature of our situation, the start-up process will take longer than normal as we transition to in-person tutoring this summer. For those needing in-home lessons for summer 2021, please contact us to pre-register.
5. We are also expecting a very busy fall and we ask our clients to register in advance for either in-person or online tutoring. All pre-registered clients will be given priority. Contact us to pre-register for fall 2021.
6. At this time, in-person tutoring will most likely only be available this summer for students in BC, Alberta, and Ontario. For the latest condition in your province, please see the health updates below.
Tutoring Health Updates
We will continue to watch as provinces move closer to Stage 2.
In accordance with provincial guidelines, we will start to offer in-person tutoring in B.C. in the first week of July 2021.
When in stage 3 in-person tutoring will be allowed in Alberta. Our in-person tutoring will resume in Alberta at the beginning of July 2021.
When in stage 2, in-person tutoring will be allowed in Ontario. According to the update, Ontario will enter Stage 2 in the 2nd or 3rd week of July 2021. We will resume in-home service at that time.
As of June 10th, 2021 cases are still too high for Manitoba to allow in-person tutoring. Most likely we will be able to offer in-person tutoring in this province starting in September. We will update here with any changes.
Tutors on Call remains committed to assisting our students to reach their academic goals. For over 22 years, Tutors on Call has supported Canadian students with quality, one-on-one in-person tutoring in the home. As always, and especially during these times, the health and safety of our students, tutors, and their families is our utmost priority. As a business, we are doing all we can to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, as we continue to deliver our quality brand of tutoring services to our students all across Canada.
I encourage all of you to remain informed, and to continue checking for updates from your local school district, municipality, Ministry of Health, Health Canada, and other trusted health authorities to keep you, your family, and your community in good health.
Jennifer Baudais, BEd.
Tutors on Call