We are Hiring!
We are hiring enthusiastic tutors who have experience with the Canadian curriculum and have graduated from university. We offer tutoring opportunities in all subjects and levels. Tutors choose to join our team because we provide an excellent system to ensure that our tutors are treated fairly and are offered a variety of opportunities. On average our tutors teach six to ten hours per week; depending upon their availability. Our students have one to three lessons per week over the course of several months. Our tutors, therefore, have a set weekly tutoring schedule that they can rely on over a long stretch of time.
What We Offer
- Consistent weekly schedule
- Long-term students
- Cancellation policy to reduce last minute cancellations
- Efficient system to keep track of hours
- Monthly payments through the company
- Supportive and caring staff
- Most lessons are one and half hours
- Teacher certification or university graduation
- 3 + years of Canadian tutoring experience
- Availability during the evenings and weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Availability for at least six months
- Spoken and written fluency in the English language
- Willingness to complete a criminal record check
BRITISH COLUMBIA: Kelowna, Kamloops, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, Surrey, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, New Westminster and Maple Ridge.
ALBERTA: Edmonton and Calgary
ONTARIO: Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and Hamilton.